Verizon has launched over the air updates for Motorola Droid and you much check notification bar from time to time to have fun with Android 2.2, which is better know as Froyo.
Let’s have a quick look at some of the silent features you can expect from this new OS.
- Improved overall speed
- Enhanced browser performance
- Great Flash 10.1 integration
- Improved security options
- A better Android Market
- Web and native apps
- The ability to stream music from any desktop library (including iTunes)
- Automatic syncing between desktop and mobile applications
- Better video recording features, including LED flash and better YouTube uploading
- New tips, shortcuts and help from a home-screen widget
You won’t be able to see some of the Froyo’s features on Droid because the ability to use your phone as a Wi-Fi hotspot was nixed by Verizon, as Droid does not have the hardware to support hotspot feature.
Hopefully in Droid 2 we will get all needed hardware; multi-device, wireless connectivity was one of the most stirring features of the latest Android OS.
Don’t forget to share you views about this new OS …
Aug 04th by admin